- The cottage will be available from 4pm on your arrival date.
- Please note the cottage is strictly non smoking accommodation .
- The cottage must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- The number of people occupying the premises shall not exceed the number you state on your booking form.
Maximum cottage occupancy is 6
- The Hirer binds and obliges himself to pay the owners, Mr & Mrs Cameron, in respect of any loss or damage beyond fair wear and tear.
- Your initial payment comprises a deposit of 25% of the total hire charge. The balance of the hire charge must be paid at least 6 weeks prior to the commencement of the holiday. We may treat the booking as cancelled if the balance of the hire charge is not received by this date.
- If the booking is made within 6 weeks of the start of the holiday, payment in full is required at the time of booking.
- The Hirer shall undertake to prevent any member of his party from causing a nuisance or disturbance to neighbouring residents or occupiers.
- Camerons Cottage is meticulously cleaned between each let. However, as only a limited period of time is available for cleaning, it is a condition of your let that you leave the cottage and its contents as you found it upon arrival.
- Two well behaved dogs can be accepted at no extra charge.
Dogs to be kept under control at all times and must not be left alone on the premises.
For the sake of hygene no dogs allowed in any bedroom.
No dogs to be left unattended.
- LIABILITY -
We accept liability for any loss or damage sustained by you as a result of our negligence or that of the company's employees, but neither has nor accepts liability for the acts of omission, negligence or otherwise of any other persons.
- All bookings are subject to availability. We make every effort to ensure the data shown online is up to date but due to technical limitations availability can’t be guaranteed.
- All bookings are accepted subject to approval.
- CANCELLATION - Your booking is a legally binding contract and once confirmed you are liable for the whole cost of the holiday. In view of this we strongly recommend you apply for Holiday Cancellation Insurance to provide peace of mind in the event that you need to cancel your holiday. If the reason for cancellation is not covered by your Insurance Policy we will endeavour to relet the property and, if successful, we will make a full refund less an administration charge. Any cancellation must be made without delay by telephone and confirmed in writing. We strongly recommend that you obtain cancellation insurance.
- CANCELLATION - If the cottage becomes unavailable or unusable for whatever reason prior to the commencement date of your holiday we reserve the right to cancel your booking and make full refunds of all monies paid to us.